Thursday, September 15, 2005

Kahaani may TWIST..............

One day a man was having a conversation with god when his whole lifeflashed before
his eyes as a series of footsteps on the sands of time. Hesaw that there were two pairs
of footprints, but during the most difficultperiods of his life there were only one set of
footprints. He asked god"You said you will be with me throughout this journey, but why
have youdeserted me during the most critical times of my life??" to which god answered
"Son, I did not desert you, I was always with you...you see onlyone set of footprints
because during those difficult times in your life, I was carrying you"




THIS MUST BE KNOWN TO U...............






NOW CHECK THIS OUT............






Another day a Engineer was having a similar conversation with his PMwhen his whole
project flashed before his eyes as a series of footsteps onthe sands of time. He saw that
there were two pairs of footprints, butduring the most difficult times in the project there
were only one set offootprints. He asked his PM "You said you will be with me throughout theproject, but why have you deserted me during the most critical times oftheproject??"
to which the PM answered "Son, I did not desert you, I wasalways with you...you see only
one set of footprints because during thosedifficult times, I was sitting on your head!!"

No comments: